UPDF FC vs Mbarara City

Uganda Premier League

UPDF FC vs Mbarara City Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Uganda Premier League

UPDF FC

UPDF FC

Uganda Premier League

 Mbarara City

Mbarara City

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

40%

UPDF FC Wins

29%

Draw

31%

Mbarara City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UPDF FC vs Mbarara City

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Uganda Premier League

For the game between UPDF FC vs Mbarara City on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that UPDF FC has a 40% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UPDF FC vs Mbarara City is 2.13. Half time porbability for UPDF FC is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Mbarara City is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UPDF FC vs Mbarara City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Alki Oroklini vs PAEEK Kyrenia

24/2/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

NK CM Celje vs NK Bravo

24/2/2021 19:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars

24/2/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Van BB vs Karacabey Bld.

24/2/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UPDF FC vs Mbarara City

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bournemouth vs Cardiff City

24/2/2021 22:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Omonia Aradippou vs ASIL Lysi

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions