UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz

Luxembourg National Division

UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:30

Luxembourg National Division

UNA Strassen

UNA Strassen

Luxembourg National Division

 FC Wiltz

FC Wiltz

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:30

38%

UNA Strassen Wins

30%

Draw

32%

FC Wiltz Wins

1

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

54%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz

Time: 21:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Luxembourg National Division

For the game between UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz on 24/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that UNA Strassen has a 38% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz is 1.88. Half time porbability for UNA Strassen is 54%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for FC Wiltz is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Nigde Belediyespor vs Corum Bld.

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Namungo vs Mbeya City

24/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Prachuap vs Ratchaburi FC

24/2/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tabor Sezana vs NK Maribor

24/2/2021 15:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Persepolis FC vs Saipa Karaj

24/2/2021 16:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions