UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 14:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

UFC Almeirim

UFC Almeirim

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 UD Santarem

UD Santarem

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 14:00

29%

UFC Almeirim Wins

20%

Draw

51%

UD Santarem Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem on 24/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that UFC Almeirim has a 29% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem is 2.13. Half time porbability for UFC Almeirim is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for UD Santarem is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Pazarspor vs Sakaryaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs Real Aviles

24/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Etimesgut BS vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Forest Green vs Southend Utd

24/2/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Omonia Aradippou vs ASIL Lysi

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Walsall FC vs Newport County

24/2/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Omonia Psevda vs AE Zakakiou

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

NK CM Celje vs NK Bravo

24/2/2021 19:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions