UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 22:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

UD Paiosaco

UD Paiosaco

Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

 SD Fisterra

SD Fisterra

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 22:00

25%

UD Paiosaco Wins

36%

Draw

39%

SD Fisterra Wins

2

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

Time: 22:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 1 - Galicia

For the game between UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra on 24/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that UD Paiosaco has a 25% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra is 2.33. Half time porbability for UD Paiosaco is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for SD Fisterra is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs UD Alzira

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions