Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Torrent CF

Torrent CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

 Vilamarxant CF

Vilamarxant CF

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:00

34%

Torrent CF Wins

26%

Draw

40%

Vilamarxant CF Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

Time: 21:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

For the game between Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF on 24/2/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Torrent CF has a 34% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF is 2.17. Half time porbability for Torrent CF is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for Vilamarxant CF is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs UD Alzira

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Acero vs Paterna CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions