Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Tarsus Idman Yurdu

Tarsus Idman Yurdu

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Kirsehir Belediyespor

Kirsehir Belediyespor

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

23%

Tarsus Idman Yurdu Wins

44%

Draw

33%

Kirsehir Belediyespor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Tarsus Idman Yurdu has a 23% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor is 2.88. Half time porbability for Tarsus Idman Yurdu is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Kirsehir Belediyespor is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Atletico Tordesillas vs La Virgen del Camino

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Van BB vs Karacabey Bld.

24/2/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions