Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Taraji Wadi Al

Taraji Wadi Al

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Nes

Nes

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

13%

Taraji Wadi Al Wins

20%

Draw

67%

Nes Wins

2

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.95

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Palestine West Bank Premier League

For the game between Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Taraji Wadi Al has a 13% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 67% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes is 2.95. Half time porbability for Taraji Wadi Al is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Nes is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Esperanca de Lagos vs Louletano

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Belenenses B vs Sporting Lisboa B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bonner SC vs Wiedenbruck 2000

24/2/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Trival Valderas vs AD Parla

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

St. Mirren vs Motherwell FC

24/2/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions