St. George s vs Swieqi United

Malta First Division

St. George s vs Swieqi United Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 22:30

Malta First Division

St. George s

St. George s

Malta First Division

 Swieqi United

Swieqi United

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 22:30

8%

St. George s Wins

21%

Draw

71%

Swieqi United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

5%

Half Time Home Win

77%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for St. George s vs Swieqi United

Time: 22:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Malta First Division

For the game between St. George s vs Swieqi United on 24/2/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that St. George s has a 8% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 71% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between St. George s vs Swieqi United is 3.25. Half time porbability for St. George s is 5%, Half Time draw probability is 77, and Half Time probability for Swieqi United is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between St. George s vs Swieqi United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Barcelona vs Elche CF

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions