Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 20:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

Silla CF

Silla CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

 Atletico Saguntino

Atletico Saguntino

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 20:00

27%

Silla CF Wins

37%

Draw

36%

Atletico Saguntino Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

44%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

Time: 20:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

For the game between Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino on 24/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Silla CF has a 27% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino is 1.89. Half time porbability for Silla CF is 44%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Atletico Saguntino is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

24/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Siam Navy vs Kasetsart FC

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions