Sidama Bunna vs Welayta Dicha

Ethiopia Premier League

Sidama Bunna vs Welayta Dicha Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 10:00

Ethiopia Premier League

Sidama Bunna

Sidama Bunna

Ethiopia Premier League

 Welayta Dicha

Welayta Dicha

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 10:00

35%

Sidama Bunna Wins

33%

Draw

32%

Welayta Dicha Wins

1

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sidama Bunna vs Welayta Dicha

Time: 10:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Ethiopia Premier League

For the game between Sidama Bunna vs Welayta Dicha on 24/2/2021 at 10:00 we calculated that Sidama Bunna has a 35% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sidama Bunna vs Welayta Dicha is 2.92. Half time porbability for Sidama Bunna is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for Welayta Dicha is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sidama Bunna vs Welayta Dicha is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars

24/2/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Khonkaen FC vs Lampang FC

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale

24/2/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Buriram United vs Chiangrai United

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sancaktepe Bld vs Gumushanespor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Aris Limassol vs Ypsonas FC

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bonner SC vs Wiedenbruck 2000

24/2/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Blackburn Rovers vs Watford

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions