Samsunspor vs Eskisehirspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Samsunspor vs Eskisehirspor Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Samsunspor

Samsunspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Eskisehirspor

Eskisehirspor

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

64%

Samsunspor Wins

19%

Draw

17%

Eskisehirspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.74

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Samsunspor vs Eskisehirspor

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Samsunspor vs Eskisehirspor on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Samsunspor has a 64% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Samsunspor vs Eskisehirspor is 3.74. Half time porbability for Samsunspor is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Eskisehirspor is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Samsunspor vs Eskisehirspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Recambios Colon vs UD Alzira

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs Real Aviles

24/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Brentford vs Sheffield Wednesday

24/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Van BB vs Karacabey Bld.

24/2/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Adelaide United vs Western United

24/2/2021 11:05
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions