Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

Qatar Stars League

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 19:15

Qatar Stars League

Sailiya SC

Sailiya SC

Qatar Stars League

 Khor SC

Khor SC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 19:15

42%

Sailiya SC Wins

29%

Draw

28%

Khor SC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

Time: 19:15 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Sailiya SC vs Khor SC on 24/2/2021 at 19:15 we calculated that Sailiya SC has a 42% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sailiya SC vs Khor SC is 2.96. Half time porbability for Sailiya SC is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Khor SC is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sailiya SC vs Khor SC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

24/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs UD Alzira

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Acero vs Paterna CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions