SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

SV Steinbach

SV Steinbach

Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

 VfR Aalen

VfR Aalen

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

47%

SV Steinbach Wins

29%

Draw

24%

VfR Aalen Wins

1

Full Time Tip

85%

Under 2,5 Goals

15%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

47%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

0.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Germany Regionalliga Sud/Sudwest

For the game between SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that SV Steinbach has a 47% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 85% and over 2.5 score probability is 15%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen is 0.75. Half time porbability for SV Steinbach is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for VfR Aalen is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 47%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions