SC Beira vs Mar

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SC Beira vs Mar Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 23:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

SC Beira

SC Beira

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Mar

Mar

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 23:30

50%

SC Beira Wins

27%

Draw

23%

Mar Wins

1

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SC Beira vs Mar

Time: 23:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between SC Beira vs Mar on 24/2/2021 at 23:30 we calculated that SC Beira has a 50% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SC Beira vs Mar is 1.63. Half time porbability for SC Beira is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Mar is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SC Beira vs Mar is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


FK Jablonec vs Slovacko

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Aris Limassol vs Ypsonas FC

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tampico Madero vs Zacatecas

24/2/2021 4:05
0 - 1

2

View Tip

St. Mirren vs Motherwell FC

24/2/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Swansea City vs Coventry City

24/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Indian Arrows vs TRAU FC

24/2/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions