Rodange 91 vs FC Niedercorn

Luxembourg National Division

Rodange 91 vs FC Niedercorn Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:30

Luxembourg National Division

Rodange 91

Rodange 91

Luxembourg National Division

 FC Niedercorn

FC Niedercorn

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:30

39%

Rodange 91 Wins

34%

Draw

27%

FC Niedercorn Wins

1

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.40

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Rodange 91 vs FC Niedercorn

Time: 21:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Luxembourg National Division

For the game between Rodange 91 vs FC Niedercorn on 24/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Rodange 91 has a 39% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Rodange 91 vs FC Niedercorn is 1.40. Half time porbability for Rodange 91 is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for FC Niedercorn is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Rodange 91 vs FC Niedercorn is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Bournemouth vs Cardiff City

24/2/2021 22:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Swansea City vs Coventry City

24/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Blackburn Rovers vs Watford

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tabor Sezana vs NK Maribor

24/2/2021 15:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Othellos Athienou vs Onisilos Sotiras

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions