Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC

Thailand Premier League

Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 14:00

Thailand Premier League

Police Tero FC

Police Tero FC

Thailand Premier League

 Sukhothai FC

Sukhothai FC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 14:00

38%

Police Tero FC Wins

33%

Draw

29%

Sukhothai FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.46

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Thailand Premier League

For the game between Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC on 24/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Police Tero FC has a 38% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC is 2.46. Half time porbability for Police Tero FC is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Sukhothai FC is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Mathare United vs Wazito FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs Real Aviles

24/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Indian Arrows vs TRAU FC

24/2/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy FC

24/2/2021 20:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Persepolis FC vs Saipa Karaj

24/2/2021 16:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions