PO Xylotymbou vs Anagennisi Derynia

Cyprus Second Division

PO Xylotymbou vs Anagennisi Derynia Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Cyprus Second Division

PO Xylotymbou

PO Xylotymbou

Cyprus Second Division

 Anagennisi Derynia

Anagennisi Derynia

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

31%

PO Xylotymbou Wins

37%

Draw

32%

Anagennisi Derynia Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for PO Xylotymbou vs Anagennisi Derynia

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Cyprus Second Division

For the game between PO Xylotymbou vs Anagennisi Derynia on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that PO Xylotymbou has a 31% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between PO Xylotymbou vs Anagennisi Derynia is 2.75. Half time porbability for PO Xylotymbou is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Anagennisi Derynia is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between PO Xylotymbou vs Anagennisi Derynia is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Maruinense-SE vs Sergipe-SE

24/2/2021 21:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
5 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

24/2/2021 23:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Belenenses B vs Sporting Lisboa B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

24/2/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

RFCU Luxemburg vs F91 Dudelange

24/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Tlaxcala vs Venados Yucatan

24/2/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Police Tero FC vs Sukhothai FC

24/2/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs FC Luzern

24/2/2021 20:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions