Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale

Slovenia Prva Liga

Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 17:30

Slovenia Prva Liga

Olimpija Ljubljana

Olimpija Ljubljana

Slovenia Prva Liga

 NK Domzale

NK Domzale

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 17:30

48%

Olimpija Ljubljana Wins

30%

Draw

22%

NK Domzale Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale

Time: 17:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Slovenia Prva Liga

For the game between Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale on 24/2/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Olimpija Ljubljana has a 48% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale is 2.39. Half time porbability for Olimpija Ljubljana is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for NK Domzale is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Othellos Athienou vs Onisilos Sotiras

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

RFCU Luxemburg vs F91 Dudelange

24/2/2021 21:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Van BB vs Karacabey Bld.

24/2/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Aris Limassol vs Ypsonas FC

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kastamonuspor vs Elazigspor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Barcelona vs Elche CF

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Indian Arrows vs TRAU FC

24/2/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions