Odisha vs Mumbai City

India Super League

Odisha vs Mumbai City Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 17:00

India Super League

Odisha

Odisha

India Super League

 Mumbai City

Mumbai City

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 17:00

18%

Odisha Wins

23%

Draw

59%

Mumbai City Wins

2

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

27%

Half Time Draw

46%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

3.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Odisha vs Mumbai City

Time: 17:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: India Super League

For the game between Odisha vs Mumbai City on 24/2/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Odisha has a 18% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 59% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Odisha vs Mumbai City is 3.19. Half time porbability for Odisha is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 27, and Half Time probability for Mumbai City is 46. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Odisha vs Mumbai City is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Sampaio Correa vs Sao Jose-MA

24/2/2021 1:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Preston North End vs QPR

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Aris Limassol vs Ypsonas FC

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Heartland FC vs Dakkada FC

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs UD Alzira

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mathare United vs Wazito FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Oriental Dragon vs CO do Montijo

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Warri Wolves vs Rivers United

24/2/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions