Nujoom Ajdabiya vs Al Akhdar SC

Libya Premier League

Nujoom Ajdabiya vs Al Akhdar SC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Libya Premier League

Nujoom Ajdabiya

Nujoom Ajdabiya

Libya Premier League

 Al Akhdar SC

Al Akhdar SC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

20%

Nujoom Ajdabiya Wins

18%

Draw

62%

Al Akhdar SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

16%

Half Time Draw

74%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

60%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.57

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nujoom Ajdabiya vs Al Akhdar SC

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Libya Premier League

For the game between Nujoom Ajdabiya vs Al Akhdar SC on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Nujoom Ajdabiya has a 20% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 62% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nujoom Ajdabiya vs Al Akhdar SC is 2.57. Half time porbability for Nujoom Ajdabiya is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 16, and Half Time probability for Al Akhdar SC is 74. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nujoom Ajdabiya vs Al Akhdar SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 60%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Prachuap vs Ratchaburi FC

24/2/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wikki Tourists vs Enugu Rangers

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Adelaide United vs Western United

24/2/2021 11:05
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Tlaxcala vs Venados Yucatan

24/2/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Desportivo Huila vs Sagrada Esperanca

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions