Noravank SC vs West Armenia

Armenia First League

Noravank SC vs West Armenia Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Armenia First League

Noravank SC

Noravank SC

Armenia First League

 West Armenia

West Armenia

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

32%

Noravank SC Wins

17%

Draw

51%

West Armenia Wins

2

Full Time Tip

23%

Under 2,5 Goals

77%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

80%

Both Team To Score - Yes

20%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Noravank SC vs West Armenia

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Armenia First League

For the game between Noravank SC vs West Armenia on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Noravank SC has a 32% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 23% and over 2.5 score probability is 77%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Noravank SC vs West Armenia is 3.83. Half time porbability for Noravank SC is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for West Armenia is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Noravank SC vs West Armenia is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 20 and YES-BTTS 80. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions