Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

France Ligue 1

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:00

France Ligue 1

Nimes Olympique

Nimes Olympique

France Ligue 1

 FC Lorient

FC Lorient

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:00

39%

Nimes Olympique Wins

31%

Draw

30%

FC Lorient Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

Time: 21:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: France Ligue 1

For the game between Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient on 24/2/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Nimes Olympique has a 39% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient is 2.50. Half time porbability for Nimes Olympique is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for FC Lorient is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Siam Navy vs Kasetsart FC

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Barcelona vs Elche CF

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions