Namungo vs Mbeya City

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Namungo vs Mbeya City Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

Namungo

Namungo

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

 Mbeya City

Mbeya City

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

53%

Namungo Wins

35%

Draw

12%

Mbeya City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Namungo vs Mbeya City

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

For the game between Namungo vs Mbeya City on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Namungo has a 53% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Namungo vs Mbeya City is 2.50. Half time porbability for Namungo is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Mbeya City is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Namungo vs Mbeya City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Adelaide United vs Western United

24/2/2021 11:05
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Amedspor vs Zonguldak

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Pazarspor vs Sakaryaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

24/2/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions