Nakhon Pathom vs Phrae United

Thailand Thai League 2

Nakhon Pathom vs Phrae United Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 15:00

Thailand Thai League 2

Nakhon Pathom

Nakhon Pathom

Thailand Thai League 2

 Phrae United

Phrae United

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 15:00

24%

Nakhon Pathom Wins

32%

Draw

44%

Phrae United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Nakhon Pathom vs Phrae United

Time: 15:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Thailand Thai League 2

For the game between Nakhon Pathom vs Phrae United on 24/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Nakhon Pathom has a 24% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Nakhon Pathom vs Phrae United is 1.80. Half time porbability for Nakhon Pathom is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Phrae United is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Nakhon Pathom vs Phrae United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Warri Wolves vs Rivers United

24/2/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Heartland FC vs Dakkada FC

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Boston River vs CA Progreso

24/2/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Ittihad Al Misrati vs Ittihad Tripoli

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Oriental Dragon vs CO do Montijo

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions