Mathare United vs Wazito FC

Kenya Premier League

Mathare United vs Wazito FC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 15:00

Kenya Premier League

Mathare United

Mathare United

Kenya Premier League

 Wazito FC

Wazito FC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 15:00

23%

Mathare United Wins

33%

Draw

44%

Wazito FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.23

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mathare United vs Wazito FC

Time: 15:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between Mathare United vs Wazito FC on 24/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Mathare United has a 23% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mathare United vs Wazito FC is 2.23. Half time porbability for Mathare United is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Wazito FC is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mathare United vs Wazito FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Lusitano FCV vs Lusitania FC

24/2/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix

24/2/2021 11:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs UD Alzira

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Maria da Fonte vs Sporting Braga B

24/2/2021 17:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UFC Almeirim vs UD Santarem

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions