Maruinense-SE vs Sergipe-SE

Brazil Campeonato Sergipano

Maruinense-SE vs Sergipe-SE Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:15

Brazil Campeonato Sergipano

Maruinense-SE

Maruinense-SE

Brazil Campeonato Sergipano

 Sergipe-SE

Sergipe-SE

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:15

26%

Maruinense-SE Wins

31%

Draw

43%

Sergipe-SE Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

22%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.64

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Maruinense-SE vs Sergipe-SE

Time: 21:15 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Sergipano

For the game between Maruinense-SE vs Sergipe-SE on 24/2/2021 at 21:15 we calculated that Maruinense-SE has a 26% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Maruinense-SE vs Sergipe-SE is 1.64. Half time porbability for Maruinense-SE is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Sergipe-SE is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Maruinense-SE vs Sergipe-SE is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 22%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Van BB vs Karacabey Bld.

24/2/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Namungo vs Mbeya City

24/2/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

SuperSport United vs Orlando Pirates

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kirklarelispor vs Bodrumspor SK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortaleza (COL) vs Valledupar FC

24/2/2021 1:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions