Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 14:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Maritimo B

Maritimo B

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Pedras Rubras

Pedras Rubras

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 14:00

56%

Maritimo B Wins

30%

Draw

14%

Pedras Rubras Wins

1

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

56%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.46

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras on 24/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Maritimo B has a 56% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras is 1.46. Half time porbability for Maritimo B is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Pedras Rubras is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 56%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions