Lusitano FCV vs Lusitania FC

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Lusitano FCV vs Lusitania FC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 18:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Lusitano FCV

Lusitano FCV

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 Lusitania FC

Lusitania FC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 18:00

22%

Lusitano FCV Wins

30%

Draw

48%

Lusitania FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lusitano FCV vs Lusitania FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Lusitano FCV vs Lusitania FC on 24/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Lusitano FCV has a 22% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 48% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lusitano FCV vs Lusitania FC is 1.79. Half time porbability for Lusitano FCV is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Lusitania FC is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lusitano FCV vs Lusitania FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Churchill Brothers vs NEROCA FC

24/2/2021 11:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Blackburn Rovers vs Watford

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale

24/2/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Mathare United vs Wazito FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Buriram United vs Chiangrai United

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sepahan Esfahan vs Gol Gohar

24/2/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Omonia Psevda vs AE Zakakiou

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions