Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

Armenia Premier League

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Armenia Premier League

Lori Vanadzor

Lori Vanadzor

Armenia Premier League

 Alashkert

Alashkert

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

29%

Lori Vanadzor Wins

32%

Draw

39%

Alashkert Wins

2

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.46

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Armenia Premier League

For the game between Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Lori Vanadzor has a 29% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert is 2.46. Half time porbability for Lori Vanadzor is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Alashkert is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Siam Navy vs Kasetsart FC

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions