Kouris Erimis vs Digenis Morfou

Cyprus Second Division

Kouris Erimis vs Digenis Morfou Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Cyprus Second Division

Kouris Erimis

Kouris Erimis

Cyprus Second Division

 Digenis Morfou

Digenis Morfou

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

25%

Kouris Erimis Wins

52%

Draw

23%

Digenis Morfou Wins

X

Full Time Tip

23%

Under 2,5 Goals

77%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

75%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kouris Erimis vs Digenis Morfou

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Cyprus Second Division

For the game between Kouris Erimis vs Digenis Morfou on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Kouris Erimis has a 25% probability to win, 52% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 23% and over 2.5 score probability is 77%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kouris Erimis vs Digenis Morfou is 3.83. Half time porbability for Kouris Erimis is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Digenis Morfou is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kouris Erimis vs Digenis Morfou is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 75%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Etimesgut BS vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Pazarspor vs Sakaryaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs Bayern Munchen II

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Oriental Dragon vs CO do Montijo

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Persepolis FC vs Saipa Karaj

24/2/2021 16:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortaleza (COL) vs Valledupar FC

24/2/2021 1:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Sofapaka Nairobi vs KCB Nairobi

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions