Kitara FC vs URA Kampala

Uganda Premier League

Kitara FC vs URA Kampala Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Uganda Premier League

Kitara FC

Kitara FC

Uganda Premier League

 URA Kampala

URA Kampala

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

23%

Kitara FC Wins

26%

Draw

51%

URA Kampala Wins

2

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kitara FC vs URA Kampala

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Uganda Premier League

For the game between Kitara FC vs URA Kampala on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Kitara FC has a 23% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kitara FC vs URA Kampala is 1.63. Half time porbability for Kitara FC is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for URA Kampala is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kitara FC vs URA Kampala is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


US Hostert vs CS Fola Esch

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

24/2/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Utas Usakspor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Banadir vs Raadsan

24/2/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Churchill Brothers vs NEROCA FC

24/2/2021 11:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions