Katsina United vs MFM FC

Nigeria Premier League

Katsina United vs MFM FC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Katsina United

Katsina United

Nigeria Premier League

 MFM FC

MFM FC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 18:00

43%

Katsina United Wins

33%

Draw

24%

MFM FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

34%

Both Team To Score - Yes

66%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Katsina United vs MFM FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Katsina United vs MFM FC on 24/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Katsina United has a 43% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Katsina United vs MFM FC is 2.29. Half time porbability for Katsina United is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for MFM FC is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Katsina United vs MFM FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 66 and YES-BTTS 34. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kastamonuspor vs Elazigspor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Nasarawa Utd vs Ifeanyi Ubah

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Bloemfontein Celtic

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ittihad Al Misrati vs Ittihad Tripoli

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

NK CM Celje vs NK Bravo

24/2/2021 19:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions