Karkh SC vs Zakho FC

Iraq Premier League

Karkh SC vs Zakho FC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 14:00

Iraq Premier League

Karkh SC

Karkh SC

Iraq Premier League

 Zakho FC

Zakho FC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 14:00

18%

Karkh SC Wins

52%

Draw

30%

Zakho FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Karkh SC vs Zakho FC

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Karkh SC vs Zakho FC on 24/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Karkh SC has a 18% probability to win, 52% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Karkh SC vs Zakho FC is 1.79. Half time porbability for Karkh SC is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for Zakho FC is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Karkh SC vs Zakho FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UNA Strassen vs FC Wiltz

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Utas Usakspor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Katsina United vs MFM FC

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Torrent CF vs Vilamarxant CF

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Preston North End vs QPR

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

US Hostert vs CS Fola Esch

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Pazarspor vs Sakaryaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mathare United vs Wazito FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions