Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Kardemir Karabuk

Kardemir Karabuk

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Sivas Bld. SK

Sivas Bld. SK

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

22%

Kardemir Karabuk Wins

25%

Draw

53%

Sivas Bld. SK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.23

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Kardemir Karabuk has a 22% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK is 3.23. Half time porbability for Kardemir Karabuk is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Sivas Bld. SK is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kardemir Karabuk vs Sivas Bld. SK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Adelaide United vs Western United

24/2/2021 11:05
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Deportivo Fabril vs Silva SD

24/2/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions