Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars

Nigeria Premier League

Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Kano Pillars

Kano Pillars

Nigeria Premier League

 Sunshine Stars

Sunshine Stars

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 18:00

54%

Kano Pillars Wins

26%

Draw

20%

Sunshine Stars Wins

1

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.09

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars

Time: 18:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars on 24/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Kano Pillars has a 54% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars is 2.09. Half time porbability for Kano Pillars is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Sunshine Stars is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kano Pillars vs Sunshine Stars is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Etimesgut BS vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Blackburn Rovers vs Watford

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Brentford vs Sheffield Wednesday

24/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dynamo Dresden vs Bayern Munchen II

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Warri Wolves vs Rivers United

24/2/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hilal Al vs Quds

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions