Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Kahramanmaras

Kahramanmaras

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Hacettepe SK

Hacettepe SK

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

39%

Kahramanmaras Wins

31%

Draw

30%

Hacettepe SK Wins

1

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Kahramanmaras has a 39% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK is 2.56. Half time porbability for Kahramanmaras is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Hacettepe SK is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Cray Wanderers vs Bognor Regis Town

24/2/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Bloemfontein Celtic

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Van BB vs Karacabey Bld.

24/2/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs FC Luzern

24/2/2021 20:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Oriental Dragon vs CO do Montijo

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy FC

24/2/2021 20:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bonner SC vs Wiedenbruck 2000

24/2/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions