Junior Barranquilla vs Millonarios

Colombia Primera A

Junior Barranquilla vs Millonarios Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 4:00

Colombia Primera A

Junior Barranquilla

Junior Barranquilla

Colombia Primera A

 Millonarios

Millonarios

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 4:00

36%

Junior Barranquilla Wins

37%

Draw

27%

Millonarios Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.93

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Junior Barranquilla vs Millonarios

Time: 4:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Colombia Primera A

For the game between Junior Barranquilla vs Millonarios on 24/2/2021 at 4:00 we calculated that Junior Barranquilla has a 36% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Junior Barranquilla vs Millonarios is 1.93. Half time porbability for Junior Barranquilla is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Millonarios is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Junior Barranquilla vs Millonarios is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Bloemfontein Celtic

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Barnsley vs Stoke City

24/2/2021 22:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs FC Luzern

24/2/2021 20:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Customs United vs Khon Kaen United

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Swansea City vs Coventry City

24/2/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs UD Alzira

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions