Jeunesse Esch vs RM Hamm Benfica

Luxembourg National Division

Jeunesse Esch vs RM Hamm Benfica Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:30

Luxembourg National Division

Jeunesse Esch

Jeunesse Esch

Luxembourg National Division

 RM Hamm Benfica

RM Hamm Benfica

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:30

46%

Jeunesse Esch Wins

35%

Draw

19%

RM Hamm Benfica Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jeunesse Esch vs RM Hamm Benfica

Time: 21:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Luxembourg National Division

For the game between Jeunesse Esch vs RM Hamm Benfica on 24/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Jeunesse Esch has a 46% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jeunesse Esch vs RM Hamm Benfica is 2.29. Half time porbability for Jeunesse Esch is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for RM Hamm Benfica is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jeunesse Esch vs RM Hamm Benfica is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Esperanca de Lagos vs Louletano

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Belenenses B vs Sporting Lisboa B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Oriental Dragon vs CO do Montijo

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Turgutluspor vs Serik Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortaleza (COL) vs Valledupar FC

24/2/2021 1:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions