Inegolspor vs Kocaelispor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Inegolspor vs Kocaelispor Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Inegolspor

Inegolspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Kocaelispor

Kocaelispor

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

30%

Inegolspor Wins

25%

Draw

45%

Kocaelispor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Inegolspor vs Kocaelispor

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Inegolspor vs Kocaelispor on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Inegolspor has a 30% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Inegolspor vs Kocaelispor is 1.75. Half time porbability for Inegolspor is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for Kocaelispor is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Inegolspor vs Kocaelispor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Etimesgut BS vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Turgutluspor vs Serik Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Utas Usakspor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kirklarelispor vs Bodrumspor SK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Catania

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions