Hilal Al vs Quds

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Hilal Al vs Quds Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Hilal Al

Hilal Al

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Quds

Quds

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

37%

Hilal Al Wins

28%

Draw

35%

Quds Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.38

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hilal Al vs Quds

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Palestine West Bank Premier League

For the game between Hilal Al vs Quds on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Hilal Al has a 37% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hilal Al vs Quds is 2.38. Half time porbability for Hilal Al is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Quds is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hilal Al vs Quds is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Trival Valderas vs AD Parla

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs FC Luzern

24/2/2021 20:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy FC

24/2/2021 20:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Catania

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions