Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Hekimoglu Trabzon

Hekimoglu Trabzon

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Sanliurfaspor

Sanliurfaspor

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

60%

Hekimoglu Trabzon Wins

17%

Draw

23%

Sanliurfaspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

23%

Under 2,5 Goals

77%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

54%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

27%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

5 - 0

Correct Score

3.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Hekimoglu Trabzon has a 60% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 5 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 23% and over 2.5 score probability is 77%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor is 3.83. Half time porbability for Hekimoglu Trabzon is 54%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Sanliurfaspor is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 27%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


RW Oberhausen vs SV Straelen

24/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Turgutluspor vs Serik Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kastamonuspor vs Elazigspor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

24/2/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Utas Usakspor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Amedspor vs Zonguldak

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions