Fasil Kenema vs Sebeta Kenema

Ethiopia Premier League

Fasil Kenema vs Sebeta Kenema Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 15:00

Ethiopia Premier League

Fasil Kenema

Fasil Kenema

Ethiopia Premier League

 Sebeta Kenema

Sebeta Kenema

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 15:00

45%

Fasil Kenema Wins

38%

Draw

17%

Sebeta Kenema Wins

1

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fasil Kenema vs Sebeta Kenema

Time: 15:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Ethiopia Premier League

For the game between Fasil Kenema vs Sebeta Kenema on 24/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Fasil Kenema has a 45% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fasil Kenema vs Sebeta Kenema is 3.67. Half time porbability for Fasil Kenema is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Sebeta Kenema is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fasil Kenema vs Sebeta Kenema is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


RW Oberhausen vs SV Straelen

24/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico de Pinto vs CD El Alamo

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Katsina United vs MFM FC

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Brentford vs Sheffield Wednesday

24/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

24/2/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs FC Luzern

24/2/2021 20:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hilal Al vs Quds

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Etzella Ettelbruck vs Swift Hesperange

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions