FK Jablonec vs Slovacko

Czech Republic Synot liga

FK Jablonec vs Slovacko Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Czech Republic Synot liga

FK Jablonec

FK Jablonec

Czech Republic Synot liga

 Slovacko

Slovacko

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

38%

FK Jablonec Wins

32%

Draw

30%

Slovacko Wins

1

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

79%

Both Team To Score - Yes

21%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.60

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Jablonec vs Slovacko

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Czech Republic Synot liga

For the game between FK Jablonec vs Slovacko on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that FK Jablonec has a 38% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Jablonec vs Slovacko is 3.60. Half time porbability for FK Jablonec is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Slovacko is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Jablonec vs Slovacko is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 21 and YES-BTTS 79. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Fortaleza (COL) vs Valledupar FC

24/2/2021 1:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Nong Bua Pitchaya vs Samut Sakhon

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SuperSport United vs Orlando Pirates

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions