FC Speranta vs Dinamo

Moldova Divizia Nationala

FC Speranta vs Dinamo Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:30

Moldova Divizia Nationala

FC Speranta

FC Speranta

Moldova Divizia Nationala

 Dinamo

Dinamo

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:30

25%

FC Speranta Wins

41%

Draw

34%

Dinamo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Speranta vs Dinamo

Time: 13:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Moldova Divizia Nationala

For the game between FC Speranta vs Dinamo on 24/2/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that FC Speranta has a 25% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Speranta vs Dinamo is 3.26. Half time porbability for FC Speranta is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Dinamo is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Speranta vs Dinamo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Siam Navy vs Kasetsart FC

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions