FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

Luxembourg National Division

FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:30

Luxembourg National Division

FC Differdange 03

FC Differdange 03

Luxembourg National Division

 Union Titus

Union Titus

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:30

57%

FC Differdange 03 Wins

19%

Draw

24%

Union Titus Wins

1

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

Time: 21:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Luxembourg National Division

For the game between FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus on 24/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that FC Differdange 03 has a 57% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus is 1.79. Half time porbability for FC Differdange 03 is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Union Titus is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Omonia Psevda vs AE Zakakiou

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maria da Fonte vs Sporting Braga B

24/2/2021 17:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Sepahan Esfahan vs Gol Gohar

24/2/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Fabril vs Silva SD

24/2/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Casa Militar vs Bravos do Maquis

24/2/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Amedspor vs Zonguldak

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix

24/2/2021 11:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions