FC Barcelona vs Elche CF

Spain La Liga

FC Barcelona vs Elche CF Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:00

Spain La Liga

FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona

Spain La Liga

 Elche CF

Elche CF

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:00

69%

FC Barcelona Wins

23%

Draw

8%

Elche CF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

70%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.62

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Barcelona vs Elche CF

Time: 21:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain La Liga

For the game between FC Barcelona vs Elche CF on 24/2/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that FC Barcelona has a 69% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 8% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Barcelona vs Elche CF is 3.62. Half time porbability for FC Barcelona is 70%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for Elche CF is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Barcelona vs Elche CF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Cray Wanderers vs Bognor Regis Town

24/2/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions