Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Eyupspor

Eyupspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Bugsas Spor

Bugsas Spor

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

54%

Eyupspor Wins

24%

Draw

22%

Bugsas Spor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

58%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

2.81

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Eyupspor has a 54% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor is 2.81. Half time porbability for Eyupspor is 58%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Bugsas Spor is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Boston River vs CA Progreso

24/2/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Banadir vs Raadsan

24/2/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

SuperSport United vs Orlando Pirates

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
5 - 0

1

View Tip

Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Esperanca de Lagos vs Louletano

24/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sertanense FC vs Clube Condeixa

24/2/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Shabab Alsamu vs Tubas

24/2/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions