Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Ergene Velimese

Ergene Velimese

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Manisa BBSK

Manisa BBSK

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

15%

Ergene Velimese Wins

41%

Draw

44%

Manisa BBSK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

21%

Half Time Draw

54%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Ergene Velimese has a 15% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK is 1.75. Half time porbability for Ergene Velimese is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 21, and Half Time probability for Manisa BBSK is 54. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ergene Velimese vs Manisa BBSK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Adelaide United vs Western United

24/2/2021 11:05
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Fabril vs Silva SD

24/2/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nigde Belediyespor vs Corum Bld.

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RW Oberhausen vs SV Straelen

24/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

St. Mirren vs Motherwell FC

24/2/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Santfeliuenc FC vs Montanesa

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions