Enyimba vs Akwa United

Nigeria Premier League

Enyimba vs Akwa United Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Enyimba

Enyimba

Nigeria Premier League

 Akwa United

Akwa United

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 18:00

52%

Enyimba Wins

26%

Draw

22%

Akwa United Wins

1

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.04

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Enyimba vs Akwa United

Time: 18:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Enyimba vs Akwa United on 24/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Enyimba has a 52% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Enyimba vs Akwa United is 2.04. Half time porbability for Enyimba is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Akwa United is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Enyimba vs Akwa United is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Zoo Kericho vs Homeboyz FC

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Wuppertal vs Alemannia Aachen

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Jeunesse Esch vs RM Hamm Benfica

24/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Acero vs Paterna CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Villaverde San Andres vs RCD Carabanchel

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Oriental Dragon vs CO do Montijo

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SG Sonnenhof vs TuS Koblenz

24/2/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions