Customs United vs Khon Kaen United

Thailand Thai League 2

Customs United vs Khon Kaen United Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 14:00

Thailand Thai League 2

Customs United

Customs United

Thailand Thai League 2

 Khon Kaen United

Khon Kaen United

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 14:00

27%

Customs United Wins

18%

Draw

55%

Khon Kaen United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

34%

Under 2,5 Goals

66%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

50%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Customs United vs Khon Kaen United

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Thailand Thai League 2

For the game between Customs United vs Khon Kaen United on 24/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Customs United has a 27% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 55% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 34% and over 2.5 score probability is 66%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Customs United vs Khon Kaen United is 3.30. Half time porbability for Customs United is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Khon Kaen United is 50. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Customs United vs Khon Kaen United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Enyimba vs Akwa United

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maria da Fonte vs Sporting Braga B

24/2/2021 17:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Doxa Drama vs Ergotelis Creta

24/2/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Kahramanmaras vs Hacettepe SK

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

24 Erzincanspor vs Utas Usakspor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Adanaspor vs Giresunspor

24/2/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions